Friday 28 December 2012

Christmas in the Garden of Morning Calm :)

 When Erin and I got to the garden it was still day light, and we were waiting for sundown, and it was freeeeeeeeeezing.

So, in the museum (also cold, this country apparently doesn't believe in heaters) this delightful painting has sparkles on it..

The sparkles are from 24 carat gold, nail polish and... damn I forget the other thing.
 Still not sundown yet, but close.
 This is the first place we saw - it had angels, santa sleigh,  and balls on the trees.

Haha, that part in bold reminded me of a journal entry of one of my male students:
"This weekend we put up the tree. It looked very nice. I put my balls on the tree"... lol
 Right before this pic, the phone was SO COLD, it died.

Because I'm a heater, Erin got me to hold onto it in between pics to keep it warm.

Guess all my insulation comes in handy ;)

 It doesn't matter that the pic of me is fuzzy, the funky heart on a stick makes me happy.
 Those light were actually orange, not yellow like it looks like right now.

I was so excited I begged Erin to take a pic of me with the orange and green juniper tree of my favorite colours.. :) (That's right!!  "u" in colours!)
 one of my favorite views from the garden, and now it's finally starting to get dark :)
 BEST VIEW of the night!! thanks to Erin.
She even noticed the first star that I've seen since coming to this country. She is my good luck charm :)
 Pretty Garden. Frozen Angela.
 Bet you wish you were in Korea now..
 In this pic you can see the star!!!!!!!
This is the millenium juniper tree. It's over 1000 years old.
Beautiful, gorgeous tree... :)

Loved this place!!! Going back in the spring when all the flowers are bloomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment