Saturday 29 December 2012

Odd's and Sodds

 This is my name in Korean!! :)

They organize words by syllables. That circle at the beginning is the symbol for "ng" since no words can start with a vowel here. The next to symbols are "U" as in fur and "E" and the one underneath is "N"

The next set is "ch/u/e/l"

The final two characters are "la"

So, really my name is Uen.chuel.la






Yup. Cause dieting is super SEXY...


Amber and Al, you'll like this one, it's like they went to Fisher and bought the supplies they needed :)

The second level is a 3L beaker with graduations, it funnels into a titrator, goes down a separating tube into a separater funnel....and Voila! Coffee at the bottom.

I was so excited I almost peed my pants.



So, in Korea, if you are in a bus terminal, there may or may not be toilet paper my friends.

Luckily, they have toilet paper dispensers that you can purchase TP for w100 (about 10 cents) onveniently located outside of the washrooms

Just.... don't rush in and pee without checking the TP situ first...


Yummmm Korean bbq.


After 25 years of not being able to eat pork, here in Korea I can eat as much as I like and I NEVER get sick.

Gotta love those Canadian/American pesticides, hormones and growth factors...


2 comments:

  1. Our name is beautiful in korean! I so wish I was there with you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... this is obviously my bestie Ang who has commented :) I think unless you have a google account, you get put as anonymous, so you'll have to make sure you put you're name at the end so i know who it is :) :) Love you!!!!!

      Delete