Friday 28 December 2012

On the way to the Monastary...

So, on the way to the Monastery (this will make Tanya and Joe very happy) I am sitting beside a very good looking man... so of course I chat him up.
Angela: Are you visiting Busan or returning to Busan?
Al: (in very broken English)... I am not Korean.
Angela:...oh. Neither am I.

He starts to laugh and he gives me his phone number and email info - he's apparently Mongolian and they kind of don't beat around the bush.... huh. don't take that pervy :)

So after talking with him for a few hours, he starts whipping out his..........Korean to English phrase book (perverts, i knew what you were thinking) and below are some of the translations that had me laughing my ass off:

1. I am a beer bottle.... (I'm guessing they meant beer drinker)
2. What a fantastic!.... (I think I use this on a daily basis now with my friend Erin)
3. Yes, I will go all the way with you... (explaining this to the gorgeous Mongolian was fun ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment